Congratulations on your engagement! We are so excited to have the opportunity to work with you on such a special day. We would love to meet you. Contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation.
What is a Bridal Concierge?
When defining a concierge the first word used is caretaker. Consider us just that. We want to make sure we take care of everything you need and desire during your wedding planning process. The Essence of a Concierge is to provide service in a manner that takes your stress away!
What Makes us Unique: (Words from Jamie)
Well for starters, we are a husband and wife team that knows exactly what you are feeling. We planned our own wedding and even though we absolutely love to plan events. We really wish we hired a planner. We are also very sensitive to all the emotions that goes into planning a wedding. Speaking of emotions… before choosing this field (as mentioned in our bio) I worked for many years as a Professional Counselor. This means, I specialize in keeping emotions down and happiness up. When choosing TVBC, you also get your very own personal counselor that I like to call a Bridal Angel.
What is a Bridal Angel:
You have dreamed of your wedding day since you can remember, and all you ever wanted is for things to go perfectly. But, not only have you dreamed of the big day, so has your mother, your grandmother, your sister, your mother-in-law, I mean the list goes on and on…You get where I’m going.
How do you tell your best friend that your sister is going to be your maid of honor? Your mother wants you to wear her gown, but you’ve had your eyes on that beauty in the magazine you saw the other day. Your friends want to throw you the wildest bachelorette party “EVER,” and all you want is something nice, sweet, and memorable.
You’re a sweet person, so of course you want to make everyone happy…So what do you do???
This is where I come in as your “Bridal Angel.” I meet with you to review all of your concerns and during this time we come up with different strategies to handle whatever challenging situations come your way. Think of me as a “buffer” in some of those situations that can get “touchy”.
Month-of Wedding Planning (Also known as Day-of Coordination)
You have been planning your wedding since you were 5, you have 50+ pins on Pinterest of your favorite wedding looks, you know exactly how you want your wedding to look, taste, smell, and feel.
All you need is for someone you can trust to come in and execute all your months of planning and hard work on the day of the wedding, so you can relax and enjoy your special day. This is where we come in. This package includes:
- Complimentary initial consultation before booking.
- Four to Five weeks of planning.
- Unlimited Phone or email communication.
- Three to four planning meetings, including the venue walk-through.
- Creating a detailed wedding timeline from setup to breakdown.
- Contacting all contracted vendors and distributing the final timeline.
- Reviewing all vendor contracts.
- Ceremony rehearsal management.
- Wedding day Management from setup to breakdown.
- Working with venue coordinator to ensure all agreed upon items are present.
- Supervising proper setup of ceremony and reception space.
- Directing the wedding party during ceremony.
- Directing all wedding vendors to ensure on-time wedding activities (first dance, toast, etc).
- Distributing final tips and payments.
Package rate begins at $1,200
Full Service Wedding Planning
You have an idea of what you would like your big day to be like. However, the thought of planning a wedding is overwhelming or you just may not have the time to plan because of work, school, or social commitments. You are guided through every step of the planning process without the need for worry or stress. This package includes:
- Venue selection.
- Wedding Vendor Selection.
- Six to Eight Months of planning.
- Event Design & Décor.
- Catering menu and cake selection meetings.
- Manage budget and track payments.
- Guest Coordination.
- Reserve Transportation.
- Stationery selection.
- Personalized website creation.
- Track RSVPs.
- Installation, removal, and return of linen.
- Aid in selection and assembly of wedding favors.
- Wedding day bridal assistant.
- Wedding attire Styling.
- All Month-of wedding planning services included.
Package rate begins at $2,200
Planning a destination wedding? TVBC travels to destinations near and far.